Facility and Maintenance Technician
The Lebermuth Company has an immediate opening for a skilled Facility and Maintenance Technician. This opportunity is 1st shift, and involves maintenance and upkeep of 2 local Lebermuth facilities. Position responsibilities include the following:
· Completing interior building maintenance repairs
· Assisting with grounds maintenance, including snow plowing and general facility upkeep
· Troubleshooting and repairs on manufacturing equipment
· Completing preventative maintenance on power equipment; i.e. forklifts, scissor lifts, drum lifts
· Performing trades functions, such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry and welding
A valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain a chauffeur’s license is required, as well as the ability to lift up to 80 pounds regularly during a shift. Strong organization and time management skills are necessary, and familiarity with an automated ticket system for maintenance requests is helpful.
In exchange for the necessary skill set, Lebermuth offers:
· Competitive base pay and attractive quarterly bonus program
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
· 401(k) program with Company contributions
· Paid vacation time
· Paid holidays
Interested candidates, forward a resume to email@example.com apply in person at 4004 Technology Drive, South Bend, IN 46628.
eoe m/f d v